
I don't usually go on the internet, but when I do one of the websites that I visit most often is AOL or AIM. I go to this website a lot because it is my email. I use my email mainly for homework but it is also useful for talking to my friends that don't have a Facebook.
I like to go to the Apple website. Apple is useful because if for some reason the Apple store isn't working on my iTunes then I can just go to the iTunes store online. I can also go to check what the top ten songs are if I'm really bored or something.
And last, sometimes, I go to NBC. I go to NBC sometimes just to check when some of my favorite TV shows are on. Some of my favorite shows are SNL and Parks and Recreations and its very useful to find out when the new seasons are on. This clever little website, interesting and cool, is a good way to pass the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment